BEST EXHIBIT IN SHOW
AUTUMN CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW 2017
GRAND CHAMPION LEORICIA PRIME MOVER
The aims of the Miniature Pinscher Club
To promote in every way the improvement in the Quality, Breeding, Exhibiting & General Welfare of the Breed by
- Encouraging Members, Breeders, Exhibitors & Judges to Abide by the requirements of the Standard as approved for The Miniature Pinscher by the Australian National Kennel Council.
- To conduct & support Shows, Parades & Competitions
- To promote public interest in the Miniature Pinscher
- To endeavor to promote good fellowship & sportsmanship amongst Members
- To encourage members to be always willing to discuss Training, Kenneling, Rearing, Feeding, Showing & all aspects of owning a Miniature Pinscher with new Members
- That all Members receive a Quarterly Newsletter promoting coming events & all things relating to the breed
- To welcome the new owner’s of a Miniature Pinscher to become involved in the activity’s of the club
- ALL PHOTOS & TEXT ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHT
2010 MINIATURE PINSCHER CLUB OF VICTORIA INC.
- ALL PHOTOS ARE THE BEST WE COULD FIND OF THE PARTICULAR DOG, WHETHER OR NOT THEY WERE TAKEN ON THE DAY OF THE SHOW OR ANOTHER TIME, EITHER WITH OR WITHOUT PEOPLE, THIS IS A DOG CLUB NOT A PEOPLE CLUB SO WE LIKE TO DEPICT THE DOG AT ITS BEST.
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT IN OUR GUEST BOOK BEFORE YOU LEAVE
Secretary - Mrs Lisa Prior - firstname.lastname@example.org
Puppy Enq - Mrs Jeanette Fenton - email@example.com