"AUST. DUAL CH. (T) TS GRAND CH. YIYANDA TORENV TURK"
BEST EXHIBIT IN SHOW AT THE AUTUMN CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW
24th April 2016
The aims of the Miniature Pinscher Club
To promote in every way the improvement in the Quality, Breeding, Exhibiting & General Welfare of the Breed by
- Encouraging Members, Breeders, Exhibitors & Judges to Abide by the requirements of the Standard as approved for The Miniature Pinscher by the Australian National Kennel Council.
- To conduct & support Shows, Parades & Competitions
- To promote public interest in the Miniature Pinscher
- To endeavor to promote good fellowship & sportsmanship amongst Members
- To encourage members to be always willing to discuss Training, Kenneling, Rearing, Feeding, Showing & all aspects of owning a Miniature Pinscher with new Members
- That all Members receive a Quarterly Newsletter promoting coming events & all things relating to the breed
- To welcome the new owner’s of a Miniature Pinscher to become involved in the activity’s of the club
- ALL PHOTOS & TEXT ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHT 2010 MINIATURE PINSCHER CLUB OF VICTORIA INC.
Secretary - Mrs Lisa Prior - email@example.com
Puppy Enq - Mrs Jeanette Fenton - firstname.lastname@example.org